Buy these beautiful feather earrings on Etsy now!
I first made these earrings for myself, I really do love them! But they just do not go with anything I wear. I will be selling them on Etsy and I would love for them to have a good home!
This makeup might look difficult to do, but trust me, it is easy but just takes practice!
- I always apply a primer like Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion before I apply shadow. This will help the shadow to stay on longer and not crease throughout the day!
- Then start by applying a light silver color to the inner half of the lid. (I used a shadow from an E.L.F palette I have.) Bring this color into the inner corner of the eye and down slightly onto the inner lower lash line.
- Next take a bright blue ( I used “Open to Offers Owlen” from a Shady Lady palette vol. 3) and apply this to the outer half of the lid. Blend some of this color down onto the lower lash line as well, and blend into the silver.
- To get a brighter blue I dipped my brush into a bit of water and applied the same color blue to the outer v. Adding water will allow the pigments in the shadow to stick together and create a brighter more vibrant color!
- Next take a deep plum purple color and apply to the crease. Make sure you blend!
- To really create the effect of the setting sun, apply a rose pink color slightly above the crease where you applied the purple.
- Then take a bright gold shadow ( I used Half Baked from Urban Decay Naked 2 palette) and apply slightly above the rose color. Make sure you blend these colors too!
- The last step for the eyeshadow is to apply a small amount of white shadow as the highlight. Apply this above the brow bone.
- Finally all that is left is black eyeliner and mascara and you are done!
That was easy right!?
- Rimmel quad eyeshadow in smokey brun (discoveringbeauty.co.uk)
- Review: Daiso Eyeshadows Haul (kaichousama.wordpress.com)
- Sleek Makeup i-Divine Eyeshadow Snapshots Palette – Review & Swatches (iamcherrylemon.wordpress.com)